Superintendent/ Foreman/ Construction Laborer/Carpenter/Concrete Finisher
Lancaster Construction, a local contractor in the concrete and light commercial construction is seeking driven individuals in the areas of concrete, carpentry, and general labor. Individuals successfully gaining employment will be willing and able to assist in any aspect of the project at hand. The willingness to learn and develop a wide range of skills will be imperative.
· Ability to perform general labor tasks, demolition, clean up, shovel/raking, and material handling
· Assist project foreman or superintendent with the task at hand
· Form, place, and finish different types of concrete structures and slabs
· Frame and construct different types of structures: wood framing, metal stud framing, metal building, post frame building
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to meet quality expectations
· Follow and abide by all safety rules and regulations.
· Be a valuable team member with a good attituded and strong work ethic.
· Employment is conditional upon successfully passing drug screening.
· Basic hand tools and tool pouch.
· Starting wage of $20.00-30.00/HR based on experience
· Sign on Bonus
· Vacation and sick days
· Insurance program
· Retirement program
To apply, please reach out to:
Elias Grant [email protected]