Component Technician – Teardown (Novice)
Shift: 1st Shift
This position is responsible for the assembly and disassembly of single and three phase pads and pole mounts
· Provides accurate measurements of unit and core steel
· Mechanical experience, preferred.
· Woodworking skills, preferred.
· Measuring skills, required.
· Ability to execute deadlines, required.
· HS Diploma/GED, required.
· Cooperative and positive attitude towards all internal and external customers.
· Help team members resolve questions, assist with the workload.
· A dependable and strong work ethic; works safely.
· Professional language and conduct at all times.
· Ability to learn other areas sufficient to fill in where required.
Apply Link: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6142099.careers?ApplyToJob=486771395