Help customers secure and maintain employment through marketing of program services to employers and through meeting the support and training needs of customers. Knowledge of TANF, Vocational Rehabilitation and Ticket to Work programs is preferred but not required.
Primarily weekday hours, but some evenings and weekends for job coaching.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Must meet the eligibility requirements of the auto insurance company providing coverage for OCCK vehicles.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse group of people in a team setting.
- Must have a proven work history.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have two years of experience working with people with disabilities or working in the industry/business field.
Education and Training
BA or BS in a related field preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
Maintain a valid Kansas driver's license.