Looking to get your career started?
No prior experience is required. Eagle is committed to training our technicians to provide them with the skills and tools necessary to be successful. Our focus is growing your skill set so that you can quickly become a valued technician; one that our customers trust to deliver high-quality Eagle services.
Eagle Broadband is seeking a Full-Time Combination Technician based in the Abilene, KS area. Each day, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in Digital Television, Internet, Wi-Fi, Telephone and customer premise equipment by providing technical solutions to our customers.
A Combination Field/Maintenance Technician at Eagle Broadband will enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working independently. Every day brings new challenges and opportunities for continued growth. You will have the opportunity to meet new people and satisfaction of providing our customers with the latest technology in Digital Television, Internet, Wi-Fi and Telephone services. Normal business hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. Our on-call rotation and desire to meet the demand of producing quality installation can change the flow of a normal day allowing the opportunity for overtime, including weekends.
- Drives Company vehicle between office, headend, and work sites
- Ability to use a 28 ft. extension ladder and climbing equipment
- Ability to be in Attics and Crawl spaces as necessary
- Works within or outside of a customer’s premises
- Ability to lift 70lbs
- Ability to work overtime on regularly scheduled days or on scheduled days off due to customer or operational demands
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Travels to all systems within assigned region
- Install and troubleshoots residential and commercial Analog/Digital/HD television services.
- Install and troubleshoots Digital residential and commercial telephone
- Install and troubleshoots HI-Speed internet and WIFI internet
- Locating underground facilities
- Prepare for daily work assignment by requisitioning supplies from warehouse and stocking vehicle
- Interact with customers in a professional, courteous manner including when responding to escalations and repeated customer concerns
- Educate customers in the use of installed products
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a competitive benefits package.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background and motor vehicle check, drug test, and successfully complete a Physical Capacity Profile screening. Eagle Broadband is an EEO employer.