Text your “Rant” or “Rave” to (785) 289-5144. You may also email us at: email@example.com
Don’t worry about proper grammar, we’ll polish it before it posts.
(Numbers below are the last two digits of phone numbers)
• "17" - Anybody that votes for Obama in the next election should be declared officially brain dead.
• “96” – Can we please ban the guys swinging the signs out by the streets? It’s a distraction and they shouldn’t be outside in the heat. Dangerous on all levels.
• “42” – A right-wing anti-government nutjob angry at the world closes down I-70 making threats. That should surprise no one.
• “88” – I would like to rant about the heat. Can someone please make it go away. This sucks.
• “04” – There is way more gang violence going on in Salina than anyone is pointing out. It needs to stop.
• “13” – It’s been over 100 degrees for how many days now? I don’t ever remember this. I think I’ll agree with scientists on the climate change debate rather than my preacher.
• “76” – Why weren’t the minimums raised on the highway? The old people that have no business driving are now even more dangerous.
• “25” – Parents: The pool is not your daycare. Stop dropping off your kids there. The lifeguards are not babysitters.
• “09” – How about you all stop talking about the abortion crap. Nobody cares what you think so mind your own business.
• Anonymous: I would love to enjoy Indian Rock walk paths but by the time its cool enough to walk it’s turned into a teenage “anatomy” study.
• Michael: Thank you Sunflower Bank for landscaping your parking lot downtown, it was an eyesore along with the grass growing between the cracks in the sidewalk 2 blocks to the East.
• Michael: If we have unkept city property how can we expect more from out citizens.
• Cindy: How is it that gas in Salina is 16 to 20 cents higher than on the Vegas Strip. Seriously, I don’t think I have ever seen it cheaper on the strip in Vegas. I guess when there is no competition you can charge outrageous prices. Thanks to the General Store we all have so much extra money we can increase your bottom line!
• “55” – The Chamber Of Commerce deserves $0 from Salina Taxpayers. Maybe if you were actually helpful to small Salina businesses you would have more members and wouldn’t need to take taxpayer assistance.
The views and opinions expressed in this post are soley those of the original sender. These views and opinions do not represent those of SalinaPost.com, and/or any/all contributors to this site.