Free Ride to Summer Contest Rules
- Limit one entry per person per day per sponsor location. All entries must be filled out by hand on official entry forms.
- Contest is open to all licensed drivers in Kansas at least 18 years of age except employees of Eagle Communications, Inc., Marshall Motor Company and their immediate families. Employees of other participating businesses and their families can enter; however, not at their place of employment.
- Listen to KSKG-FM for contest details. Contest information also available at salinapost.com.
- Finalists qualify via in-store registrations, during instant finalist appearance days, and by listening to KSKG-FM. No purchase necessary to win. Grand Prize winner receives a free 24 month lease of a 2015 Nissan Juke from Marshall Motors. Mileage limit per year 10,000 miles.
- Winner must apply for and obtain credit through Nissan-Infiniti LT in order to receive grand prize. If winner is unable to qualify for credit through Nissan-Infiniti LT, prize will be forfeited and offered to 1st runner up under the same credit requirement. If neither finalist is able to obtain credit, prize is null and void.
- Prize is non-transferable for any cash value and cannot be exchanged or sold. Winner is responsible for all taxes, fees and insurance coverage associated with the vehicle lease.
- Prize will not be awarded without proof of proper insurance, which must be maintained through term of lease.
- Eagle Communications, Inc. will be allowed to use the winners name, likeness, image, character or voice for promotional purposes.
- No sponsor or their affiliates assume any liability in connection with this giveaway.
- Eagle Communications, Inc. and Marshall Motor Company reserve the right to disqualify any entry for violation of contest rules. The decision of Eagle Communications, Inc. and Marshall Motor Company is final.
- Eagle Communications, Inc. reserves the right to discontinue this contest and/or change the rules and dates without prior notice. By completing the official entry form, entrant accepts contest terms and conditions.