In addition to the storm damage, the National Weather Service reported significant rainfall in central Kansas.
Ellsworth and Dickinson County were the big rainfall winners. Several areas of Dickinson County reported 4 and 5-inch rainfall totals.
From 1.80 to over 3 inches of rain was reported in Ellsworth. Ottawa County reported just more than 1-inch of moisture.
Saline County reported from .85 to just less than 2.5 inches of rain. From .21- .85 inches of moisture fell in McPherson County.
The National Weather Service is forecasting an 80 percent chance of more rain in the region today and Friday night. There is a 20 percent chance of rain Saturday.