SALINA, KS – February 17 & 18, the Toughest Monster Truck Tour is returning to the Salina Bicentennial Center. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Toughest Monster Truck Tour is going to donate $3 for every ticket purchased in all price levels, including kids tickets to the Tammy Walker Cancer Center when fans use the code FINDCURE now through October 31.
Here is the deal:
- Dates Valid: October 17 at 1 p.m. through October 31 at 10 p.m.
- Password: FINDCURE
- Offer: There is no discount but $3 from each ticket purchased during the month of October will be a contributed.
Besides Salina, several other cities are participating, including:
- Covelli Centre in Youngstown, OH – Proceeds will go to the Joanie Abdue Breast Comprehensive Breast Care Center.
- Santa Ana Star Center in Rio, Rancho, NM – Proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society, Great West Division Chapter
- Silverstein Eye Centers Arena in Independence, MO
- Cajundome in Lafayette, LA – Proceeds will go to the local Susan G Komen Foundation
The Toughest Monster Truck Tour begins at 7:30 p.m. on February 17 and 18, 2017. Kids age 2 to 12 can sit outside the gold circle for just $10 in advance and discounted family 4-packs and group rates are also available. Tickets are available at the Bicentennial Center Box Office, 800 The Midway, BicentennialCenter.com, or by calling 888-826-SHOW.
For more information about the Toughest Monster Truck Tour, visit www.toughestmonstertrucks.com.