• Call and leave your message, just like you did previously on the 333 line
• Text your compliment, complaint, or whatever else you’d like to say, making it simpler than ever
• Even text us a photo to accompany your message
We’ll post your comments and/or photos the next day and naturally, you’ll be able to carry on the conversation in our comments section.
1. I think it’s a bit alarming that the Salina journal would refer to a chiropractor who is discussing fluoride, as a chiropractic physician. There is no such thing as a chiropractic physician. Chiropractors are NOT doctors. They don’t have the education a physician has or the ability to prescribe medicine. Many don’t even have a bachelor’s degree. Referring to them as physicians is reckless. Sadly, many chiropractors refer to themselves as physicians, and that is even MORE reckless.
2. I wish people could get arrested and put in jail for letting their dogs crap in other people’s yard. Seems like a just punishment to me and would get people to think about others for a second.
3. Islam is the global threat to women’s rights, to the gay lifestyle, and to freedom. Where are the NOW and LGBT organizations speaking out against the Islamic facists?
4. I see the Obama-Holder Fast and Furious gun running crime is still killing Mexican citizens. These guys should be in a federal prison.
5. I called the dispatch at the Police Department. The other night and the lady was so rude. I thought they were there to help us not be rude to us.
The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the author. These views and opinions do not represent those of the Post News Network and/or any/all contributors to this site.