By R D FRY
What a relief it was to hear this week that Sam Brownback will be running for Governor! Let us look at a list of his greatest accomplishments:
1. He helped put Kathleen Sebelius, the most pro-abortion Governor in the Union, in charge of federal healthcare (and the mechanism for federalizing abortion.)
(In return he received no real challenge from the demos in his run for Governor.)
2. He voted for the Kennedy –McCain – Bush great amnesty act of 2007 before he voted against it (this flip flop took minutes and is on video.) This earned him the tag as “Senator Switchback”.
#It was like the current gang of eight amnesty bill.#
3. While campaigning for Governor he said Obama Care was “unconstitutional”, “socialism” and would “bankrupt” Kansas. He said he directed the Attorney General to file a lawsuit against Obama Care with the feds.
Yet even before he took office he cut a deal with Praeger and Sibelius obligating Kansas to implement Obama Care and its exchanges even if the Supreme Court found it to be unconstitutional.
He kept saying we were going to do it “Our way not the Obama way”. I publicly told him that was not possible and he told me that his analysis and that of others disagreed with me. #I have a video of this.#
Then when the heat got too much he returned the fed’s 31.5 Million dollars because he said the feds were not “flexible enough” #what I had told him and what experts were saying around the nation including Bev Gossage before she followed Sen. Cook and jumped on the Governor’s team.#
He also said due to the feds financial problems we could not rely upon the feds to keep its financial obligations and Kansas needed to be self-sufficient.
Within a matter of a few weeks he turned around and took more than double the amount of money he had returned from the feds and again obligated Kansas to implement Obama Care. He is still implementing Obama Care #Brownback Care# under that agreement with the feds.
4. He gave the Obama Care #OC# contract to Accenture a company formally associated with the United Nations and its Sustainable Development agenda. #Obama Care is a form of Sustainable Medicine.# A few days later the federal government announced it settled a law suit with Accenture #68M# for a decade long period of committing contract fraud and bid rigging. Accenture failed to reveal this law suit on its application for the OC contract with Kansas. Not a problem for the Gov.
Accenture has a very long history of broken contracts and being involved in questionable practices. In fact our own Attorney General canceled a contract with it and kicked Accenture out of the state just a few years prior to the Governor giving it the OC contract.
5. He has stifled just about every major attempt to protect Kansans from illegal aliens over the last two years and has discouraged the legislature from doing anything about it.
6. His Secretary of Ag has been negation with the Department of Homeland #in# Security to allow Kansas to legally hire illegal aliens. A bill was introduced in the 2012 session for this purpose i.e., a full employment act for illegal aliens.
#Illegal aliens have killed Kansans and robbed from us. That is how we got Amanda’s Law. As of 8/24/12. 100,000 of our fellow citizens have been killed by criminal aliens.#
7. When the SRS Director Siedlecki instituted a program to stop the SRS from assisting illegal aliens in committing identify fraud to get welfare, to the tune of tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars, he was let go by Brownback.
8. The Governor is now the number one promoter of Sustainable Development in Kansas. A worse and more dangerous scourge this country has never seen.
9.He has publicly encouraged people to “pray to a holy God”.
Brownback is the poster child for what is wrong with our political party system, our state, our Republic, the GOP and We the people.
If someone handed out the “Pinocchio ” award Sam would get it.
If this is the best, or even as close to acceptable, as Kansas can get we should act like the cat and cover it over and move on.
For the sake of Liberty
The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the author. These views and opinions do not represent those of SalinaPost.com, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Commenting Rules: No personal attacks. Take on the idea, not the messenger.