Clerks Cited For Selling Alcohol And Tobacco To Minors
Posted 3 years ago
By Salina Staff
Four clerks were cited for selling alcohol and tobacco to undercover minors during a sting in Saline County Saturday.
25 businesses were checked for compliance in sale of alcohol, and 11 for tobacco sales to minors by the Saline County Sheriff Office and The Kansas Alcohol Beverage Control and State Tobacco Unit.
Cited for alcohol sales were:
- 18 year old Garrett Redeker a clerk at Dillons at 2012 S. Ohio,
- 47 year old Toni Myers a clerk at the Pilot Travel Center at 1944 N. 9th, and
- 22 year old Brittany Green a clerk at Brooks Liquor Store at 1845 S. 9th.
Cited for tobacco sale to a minor was
- 38 year old Delano Poole a clerk at the Corner Store at 220 W. Crawford.
The compliance checks are paid for with a grant from the Central Kansas Foundation.
- Be respectful.
- Do not use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Do not make accusations or personal attacks
- Comments considered to be 'trolling' or for the sole purpose of angering others will be removed.